1) Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term Byron Hot Bread Kitchen or “us” or “we” refers to the owners of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,
completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
*This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,
layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Byron Hot Bread Kitchen ‘s prior written consent.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. You do not have to give us any personal information in order to perform job searches.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2011
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
* name and job title
* contact information including email address
* any further information as laid out in our standard rate
request forms that may be required to process an application by you for a freight request or general enquiry
* demographic information such as postcode, preferences and address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
* We may use the information to help us process any applications you may submit for information listed on this website.
* We may use the information for internal record keeping.
* We may use the information to improve our services.
* From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
Protecting your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Privacy Act 1988 (Australian Commonwealth) as amended to 14 September 2006. A small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.